Autore Topic: Birthday Wishes For Friend Quotes  (Letto 367 volte)

Offline littlebyties

Birthday Wishes For Friend Quotes
« il: 02 Gennaio 2022 12:52:04 »
You are the most beautiful flower in our garden of friendship. Happy Birthday!

May your birthday and every day be filled happiness, love and laughter!

Happy Birthday to one of my best friends! We are such a great team: I am smart, good-looking and talented and you are great at being my friend!

Don’t ever change! Stay as amazing as you are, my friend. Happy birthday. Your birthday only comes around once a year, so make sure this is the most memorable one ever and have an amazing day!

Friendship is like wine – it gets better with age. I can’t believe how lucky I am to have found a friend like you. On your birthday, I raise a toast to our friendship and pray that its radiance lasts until the end of time. Birthday Wishes For Friend Quotes

Birthday wishes for dear friend - May your Facebook wall be filled with messages from people you never talk to.

A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are – even if you are getting older. Thank you for being that friend, and happy birthday.
« Ultima modifica: 30 Gennaio 2022 13:10:36 da littlebyties »

Offline 23Andrea

Re:Importazione Certificato tra le Autorità a livello macchina
« Risposta #1 il: 03 Gennaio 2022 13:09:27 »
Non ho mai fatto questa cosa...perciò non rispondo delle conseguenze.
Però direi:
1) importare il certificato dallo snap-in Certificati di Windows (come amministratore),
2) impostare in Firefox la preferenza

Codice: [Seleziona]
security.enterprise_roots.enabled", true
(per importare TUTTI i certificati di Windows)

oppure la policy

Codice: [Seleziona]
{ "policies": {"Certificates": { "Install":["<percorso completo del certificato con doppio backslash (\\)>"]}}}
(per importare solo quello).

Buona fortuna.