Notizie: puoi sempre seguire i nostri aggiornamenti su Twitter (@MozillaItalia) e Facebook (/MozillaItalia)

Autore Topic: Extensions suddenly need new permissions, but I don't know why  (Letto 611 volte)

Offline viprit

Just got an alert from Bitwarden that it needed new permissions, access to my clipboard. So I hit OK because I like bitwarden, so it's not like I have much of an option?

The notification just says that such extension suddenly needs access to do X (that it didn't before when you installed it). But, what changed that makes it need this permission, is there a new feature? Something changed? Are you leeching data now?  free netflix tech news android 9

Thankfully, Bitwarden is open source so I could go through its commit log to figure out what it's doing recently regarding the clipboard (since there was nothing on its blog), but it was a bit of a chore.

I wish there was a way to get either news, or more comprehensive information about the change rather than just the new permission.
« Ultima modifica: 12 Marzo 2019 05:53:08 da viprit »

Offline Underpass

• I've got fabric to sell
  • Amministratore
    • Mozilla Italia
Re:Extensions suddenly need new permissions, but I don't know why
« Risposta #1 il: 07 Marzo 2019 08:43:14 »
Hello, this is the Italian support forum and the help you need is rather specific: I suggest you to write to the developer or drop a line in the reviews on the extension page.

https://addons.mozilla.org/it/firefox/addon/bitwarden-password-manager/