Notizie: è uscita la versione 68 di Thunderbird! Scopri tutte le novità!

Autore Topic: Firefox for Android is actually much better than Chrome  (Letto 89 volte)

Offline Rebeka

Firefox for Android is actually much better than Chrome
« il: 13 Novembre 2020 03:11:32 »
I know a lot of people complain about Firefox on Android but I'm using 62 beta on a Pixel 2 XL and it's honestly better than Chrome. Yes, the scrolling isn't as good as Chrome but in version 62 it's fine. There are other big problems with Chrome that aren't present in Firefox for Android:

- on huge phones like mine, I have no need or desire for the toolbar to hide when I scroll down. Firefox actually gives users the option to keep the damn thing on the screen! Chrome doesn't even give you an option, not even in the flags!
mobdro kodi
- half the websites change the color of the toolbar and status bar, this is so unnecessary and distracting and it doesn't improve the experience in any way. Firefox sensibly doesn't have the toolbar and status bar changing colors all the time! Can this be disabled in Chrome? I doubt it

- uBlock Origin. It's ridiculous Chrome for Android doesn't have this

My only complaints/requests about Firefox for Android are the lack of option to put the toolbar at the bottom and a dark theme option like Firefox for Desktop, and apparently both of these are coming in Fenix! It's crazy more people don't use Firefox on Android, I'm almost suspicious...

« Ultima modifica: 16 Novembre 2020 08:47:56 da Rebeka »